Symphony is a platform for implementing Retail, Distribution, Operation and Procurement solutions based upon the TOC principles. Unlike most software in the market, Symphony’s different modules do not rely on forecast, but analyze real time consumption patterns. Symphony considers the supply chain in a holistic way and is capable of handling simple as well as complex supply chain models.
Project Manager – Full-Time Position
- Lead, coordinate and support information system implementations among the company’s clients, worldwide, in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Create functional specifications and technical documentation and, user guides, SOPs, HW/Software architecture, and clear roadmap for clients on how to apply successful implementations.
- Design and implement ERP communication interfaces for SAP, Oracle and other Mid-Large ERP Systems.
- Assist in evaluating, testing, and documenting new software and functional features while actively participating in clients’ continuous development and improvement process.
- Conduct high-quality, high-service planning, project management, implementation, training, and support for the company’s software solutions and features for users across the organizational’s enterprise.
- Excellent interpersonal rapport-building with clients and co-workers.
- Willing to travel all around the world with high frequency.
Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. Degree is a must, Industrial Engineer degree – advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a self-learning environment from one hand, and on the other hand, a team player.
- MS Office, especially Excel, high knowledge is required.
- MS SQL knowledge – big advantage.
- Technical and IT aptitude – advantage.
- High-level English skills, spoken and written is a must.